Rosa Public Library Guidelines:
- Every visitor to Rosa is invited to contribute to our public library.
- Every donated book will specify the name of its donator and the date on which it was donated.
- All visitors to Rosa are allowed to borrow book/s from library.
- Every book in our library will carry with it a card. On this card, the name of each borrower will be listed, as well as check out and return dates.
- Books are borrowable for a month.
- The maximum amount of books an individual can borrow at one time is ten.
- The Rosa Public Library is accessible during business hours and by appointment only.
Initiated by Shanaynay Paris